Scrapple Recipe Cook-Off
It isn't just for breakfast anymore
Sponsored by: You can be this year's Sponsor.
Do you cook? What can you make with scrapple? Be Creative!
Can our defeated champions win back their titles? Will the new Champs win again? Will YOU take over the championship?
The lines have been drawn. Anyone can win!!!
BRING IT ON!! Come Challenge them!
Previous Entries included: Scrapple - Egg & Cheese Pizza, Scrapple Chili, Scrapple Mac N Cheese, Scrapple & Apple Quiche, Scrapple & Sweet sauerkraut sliders and Scrapple Lasagna, Maple Scrapple Pizza, Scrapple Stromboli, Scrapple Perogies, Scrapple Jerkey, Scrapple Risotto, Scrapple filled corn muffins, Apple Cobbler with Frozen Yogurt and Candied Scrapple Topping and several others.
Other ideas for 2018 may include: Pasta and scrapple meatballs, Scrapple empanadas, Scrapple Stroganoff, Scrapple Shepard’s Pie, Scrapple Ravolo, Scrapple Arancini, Burger with scrapple "bacon" strips, Scrapple and cheese filled Corncakes and the list goes on.
You can enter any dish
2014, 2015 & 2016 Winner Professional Division & Best in Show Winner - Dominick Filingeri – Dom’s Pizza & Steaks Winning Dish Scrapple, Egg & Cheese Pizza and Scrapple Stromboli
2014, 2015, & 2016 Winner Amateur Division – Paul Rada Winning Dish – Scrapple Chili & Scrapple Jerky.
Anyone can win?
The cook-off is open for anyone to enter. Entries will be judged by guest judges and the public.
*Contestants must register by August 79th
*Recipes must be provided by September 10th
- $250 First Place Amateur level
- $250 First Place Professional Level
- NEW $250 First Place Age 15 and Under level
- $250 additional for BEST IN SHOW.
- $100 Fan Favorite
- The winner can win a total of $600 if Best in Show AND Fan Favorite.
- Entries will be judged by guest judges and the public
- There are awards for Judges favorite, honorable mention and fan favorite.
Excited for DSBC Fun Fest?
Let us know you're coming!RSVP on Facebook
* Professional Winner - Dominick Filingeri, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Amateur Winner Paul Rada 2014, 2015 & 2016 -